20. The sales guy at the beer store knows your first name.
19. You replace your old friends with new friends called: “textbook, lap top, and Word document.
18. You think that coffee and a bagel is an acceptable way to spend breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
17. You fill your gas tank with the $3.45 you found under the seat of your car.
16. Serious conversations happen over FaceTime and Facebook chat.
15. You text someone that’s 5 feet in front of you about an assignment.
14. 95 per cent of your meals are microwavable.
13. You know all the places in the city that will charge you for extra condiments.
12. You can spend $6 on a coffee but paying for groceries is an injustice.
11. Finding clean underwear is the highlight of your week.
10. Anyone who says they buy wine that is more than $10 is both a snob and a liar.
9. The only time anything gets cleaned is when your mother is visiting or you have a paper due.
8. The bags under your eyes would be too heavy for carry-on at West Jet.
7. Free food will get you to support, attend, and sign almost anything.
6. Perfume and cologne are substitutes for shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.
5. Writing a 3000 word essay in one night is considered a challenge.
4. Your parents’ dishwasher is a luxury.
3. Your idea of going out is: Studying in your bedroom to studying in the living room.
2.Going to your parents’ for dinner also includes grocery shopping in their pantry.
1. Three words: No Name Brand.
BONUS: You look like this…